Welcome to City Road Medical Centre
We are trialling a new product called Doctorlink that enables patients to manage their care needs remotely where appropriate.
What is Doctorlink?
- Doctorlink provides the ability to seek clinically approved medical advice around the clock. This helps to reduce unnecessary surgery appointments, getting patients to the right place for their clinical need. Doctorlink will provide advice on how to best manage your symptoms
- Doctorlink facilitates booking an appointment with the surgery should a clinical consultation be recommended and is suitable for anyone aged 3 and above.
- Doctorlink can be accessed from any laptop, mobile phone or tablet device, 7 days a week from any location
How does it work?
- Doctorlink uses a Symptom Assessment tool to complete triage on patients who access the practice online looking for an urgent/same day appointment. Patients are asked a series of clinical questions based on their concern/illness.
- The practice will receive a copy of the symptom assessment highlighting the required action needed (e.g. day consultation with a GP) and contact you with an appropriate appointment.
- As Doctorlink is accessible 24/7 it is able to cater for both in and out of hours scenarios directing patients to the most appropriate place (pharmacy/dental/GP Service/A&E)
We will be working closely with the providers to manage Doctorlink’s integration into the practice and help patients get signed up. All feedback from the trial will help shape and develop the product ensuring that it is of use for clinicians, practice reception staff and patients.
Follow the link below to register and start using:
Getting help for you and your family
City Road Medical Centre operates a same day service to make it easier and quicker for our patients to get help from our team. Find out more to understand how it works.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
The medical centre is on the ground floor and has ramp access for wheelchairs and toilet facilities for the disabled. We have a wheelchair that you can borrow to get to and from the practice. Please ask at reception.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us
PLEASE SEE OUR STATEMENT OF INTENT REGARDING ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING, REPEAT PRESCRIPTION ORDERING AND PATIENT ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS - CLICK HERE
site meter statistics
(Site updated 16/03/2020)